Popular Posts

Friday, August 10, 2012

Rubbermaid Lunch blox review









I really like the Rubbermaid LunchBlox. I like that it has seperate container that all connect to an icepack to keep my food cool and fresh, until I am ready to eat it. I also like that it is small enough to fit into my lunch bag. I like that the containers can be used seperately if I want to just use a few to carry some fruit or snacks as well.

The Rubbermaid LunchBlox is great for work, school, travel. I like that it is dishwasher safe and ecofriendly. I can reuse it daily!

To see the full line of LunchBlox products from Rubbermaid, please visit http://www.rubbermaid.com/category/pages/subcategorylanding.aspx?CatName=FoodStorage&SubCatId=LunchBlox

Be sure to follow Rubbermaid on Twitter and Facebook for more information on their products.

The LunchBlox is currently available at Target, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Bi-Lo, Winn Dixie, HEB and other stores. See their site for more locations.

*** I was given the Rubbermaid LunchBlox to review. All opinions expressed are my own and yours may differ. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment